We will help restore your home or business to pre-damage conditions. Knowing what to expect can restore your peace of mind.
Here is what to expect when an insurance claim is made on damage to your home or business:
1) Our certified and trained estimator will meet with you personally to gather ALL the critical information necessary (pictures, measurements, etc.) in order to provide an accurate and detailed estimate.
2) Using the software, Xactimate, utilized by 80% of insurance agencies, we quickly prepare a fair and honest estimate.
3) Your estimator will than meet with your assigned insurance adjuster on-site to walk through each line item of their estimates, determining any differences, and preventing critical items from being missed.
4) Because we work with insurance providers on a daily basis, we are able to advocate on your behalf to ensure all the necessary repairs are agreed upon and that you are compensated in full for your loss.
5) Our Accounting Manager will bill your insurance company directly, and will personally walk you through the process, which can be complicated and frustrating at times.
Questions? Contact us today!
Our experience enables us to provide you with a first class service. We are certified by the IICRC. And our contacts and local knowledge that we have built up over the years, enables us to ensure that the restoration of your property goes smoothly.
Q: It's just a little water, won't it dry on its own?
A: It will dry, but the time it takes to dry dark hidden areas, you may have microbial growth and odor occur. Cost get substantially higher if this occurs. Microbial growth can be dangerous to your health -- especially children, elderly and those with immune and respiratory problems.
Q: Can you just remove the water? That is all I want done.
A: We cannot just remove the water for you. The Flood Fixers are trained and certified by the IICRC and we follow the S-500 standards for our industry. We cannot do a job partially, that puts you and your property at risk!
Q: Can't I just put some fans on the carpet?
A: Fans are not enough! We use commercial dehumidifiers to draw moisture, along with industry standard equipment. Each water loss is different, so we determine what equipment is necessary after inspecting each loss.
Why wait another minute? If your property has been damaged by mold or water, restoration needs to start right away to prevent further damage. We are waiting to take your call now 24/7 on: (316) 768-4688 and we can be at your premises within 1 hour.
We service Sedgwick, Harvey and Butler
If your home has been damaged by mold or water, you need to act now, to minimize damage to your property. Give us a call now on (316) 768-4688. We’re waiting to take your call 24/7.