As professionals in this field, we need to respond quickly to your loss to minimize your water damage. Wichita, KS is famous for tornadoes and floods. We cannot stress this fact enough. The longer the moisture remains in your home or business, chances increase dramatically that secondary damage such as microbial buildup will occur.
What we Can Offer You
- Inspection & Assessments: So that you and your insurer know the extent of the damage, what needs to be replaced, and what can be restored.
- Top of the Range Industrial Strength Dehumidifiers & Blowers: To dry out your property quickly and thoroughly.
- Disinfecting, Deodorizing & Sanitizing: To eliminate mold, harmful bacteria, and odor.
- Cleaning & Pack-Out Services: To protect your personal belongings.
- Hardwood Floors: We have state of the art equipment to dry your hardwood floor. Time is crucial. If you have had a water loss in your home, we will inspect your hardwood flooring, and take the steps necessary to save your floor.
- Reconstruction & Repair Work: To repair any structural damage caused by flooding.
- Furniture & Carpet Cleaning: To restore your damaged floor coverings and furniture.
All standing water should be removed immediately, and then industrial strength equipment needs to be installed to extract moisture from your floors and walls. This will prevent the growth of harmful mold and bacteria, dry rot and structural damage to your body.
We don’t have a magic wand but we can offer you the next best thing. We offer a 24-hour emergency service. So whether your flooding is due to natural disaster, a leak from dishwashers or other appliances, or burst pipes, give us a call now at: and minimize the damage.
We can work with your insurer, to save you time and a lot of headaches. And we make sure that your property is restored quickly, to minimize any inconvenience to you.
When you have a water emergency, below are some safety steps you can follow to minimize your loss:
- Do not enter the area that has standing water due to electrical shock hazard.
- Turn off circuit breakers to the area affected.
- Turn off the water source if possible.
- If repair is needed for a leak or whatever the source of the water was, call a professional plumber.
- Call us for top notch water damage restoration and repair.
- Remove small articles that are on wet surfaces and be careful where you are placing them, they are most likely wet.
- Remove personal items such as; shoes, toys, paper item, etc.
- Place plastic wrap or foil under furniture legs that are on wet surfaces that cannot be moved.
- Remove any breakables from the affected area such as; china in a china, collectibles, etc.
- Draperies- In the event, your draperies get wet, take a clothes hanger, put the bottom of the draperies through the hanger and hang the hanger on the rod. Furniture skirts can be pinned up.
- Keep children and pets from the affected area.Time is a very important factor. The quicker we can start the drying process, the less damage. Secondary damage such as microbial growth and odor can happen very quickly. This is a health risk to you.
Got a Gradual Leak?
A leak that has occurred over a long period of time may not seem as worrying, as a flood. The trouble is these types of leaks can cause the most damage to your property, and also to your health. So it’s important that they are dealt with quickly.
Why waste another minute? You can prevent further damage to your home and contents by calling us now, right now at: (316) 768-4888
Our 24-hour emergency service is available 7 days a week, so we can begin to restore your property right away.