Mold Removal in Wichita KS
Most of us know that mold is unpleasant and unhygienic. But the consequences of having mold in your home can be devastating. Some types of mold can cause serious harm to your health, and even death.
Illnesses caused by mold include asthma, sinus infections, digestive tract infections, and neurological problems.
Why You Need a Professional Mold Removal Service in Your Home in Wichita, KS
Kansas gets a lot of precipitation. There’s a lot of moisture in the air most of the year. Therefore, if part of your home becomes saturated, it’s not going to be nearly as easy as if you lived out in a desert. If you notice mold growth in your home, it may be tempting to try to clean it up yourself straight away. But you don’t want to risk the health and safety of your family, so it’s wise to use a professional service.
The trouble is, you don’t know what type of mold is in your home, or how hazardous it may be. So we are able to carry out a variety of mold tests and inspections to determine the type of mold, and the best way to deal with it.
Mold growth can be fatal to the health and safety of your family, if it isn’t dealt with properly. So why risk the health of your family, when we can offer the professional service you need?
The Mold Removal Services We Can Provide
- Comprehensive Mold Inspection and testing: To determine the type of mold, to enable us to deal with it correctly.
- Variety of Test Methods: This enables us to test for mold in all areas of your home, including the air.
- Determine & Eliminate Cause of Mold: This is important as we will be able to prevent your home from becoming infested with more mold in the future.
- Clean and Test: We can test all areas of your home, including crawl-spaces, air ducts, interior walls, attics, etc. This helps us to discover whether you have mold growth in hard to reach areas. And if so, we can clean, decontaminate and detoxify those areas.
- Water Moisture Removal & Dehumidifying: Often mold is caused by leaks, and the combination of water and heat. When this happens we can remove the moisture, to prevent future mold growth and prevent damage to the structure of your building.
What Causes Mold Growth?
Mold growth can be caused by floods, burst pipes, or an escape of water from faulty appliances such as dishwasher, washing machines and air conditioners. The combination of heat and water encourages mold growth. Condensation and humidity can also cause the growth of mold and mildew.
Mold thrives in confined spaces such as attics, crawlspaces, basements, laundry rooms and wall interiors.
Don’t risk the health and safety of your family for a minute longer. If you suspect that you have mold growing in your home, give us a call now at: (316) 768-4888. We’re waiting for your call.